IP process halted?

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, aa935@chebucto.ns.ca, Andrew Wright <au141@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 14:08:20 -0300

&gt; 	This fellow Dow wants to put
Thanks to everyone for their comments on the issue.

As noted, I have included IP training as an adgenda item for the next IP
Committee meeting.  The Site revamp (July meeting) could be used as the vehicle
to revitaize (review) the IP process. Several other initiatives are already
underway that are related to the subject, including fee structure, site
promotion, marketing, etc.  This discussion group and our monthly meeting is
the opportunity to bring forth your concerns and suggestions.  We will also
need manpower to put the solutions in place.

Doug M

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/ (in development)