IP process halted?

Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 02:27:15 -0400
From: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Andrew et al;

Regarding:

>	Guess what? He doesn't give a hoot about learning how to install
>to RCS file areas from personal account directories in a text based
>interface that he is expected to learn from scratch. He just wants to use
>his existing internet connection and his existing FTP program and all he
>needs is the directory name.

Yep, that's been on my mind a bit lately as well.  Was there any discussion
at the time FTP service was introduced about whether IP training needs have
changed / what should be done in that regard?  Since the FTP option was
made available, I haven't done an  (I)nstall at all.  Not a flame war,
Andrew - but useful and salient discussion about our evolving IP service.

Hasta la proxima,
Mark.

Mark Rushton, Editor, Community Support & Development, Chebucto Community
Network
Mark@chebucto.ns.ca     or via WWW:  http://chebucto.ns.ca/~Mark/index.html