Front page banner

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:25:16 -0300
From: "Doug McCann" <MCCANND@gov.ns.ca>
To: murdoch@csuite.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

All things are possible.  First we have to get the page into
production.  Then we can add as many (or few) logos to
the rotating banner as are effective and efficient.

Send me the logo, if you have a decent copy.

Doug M

>>> David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca> 07/26/99 10:20AM >>>
Looks good Doug. Could we add in a "Powered by CSuite" logo as well?

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Doug McCann wrote:

> I have developed and tested a couple of banner applets.  These could
> be placed on the CCN home page for special purposes.
>
> 1.  On Tuesday the banner page at
>      http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa935/election/index.htm
>      could be made available as a public service.  There are two
>      versions - a single banner pointing to the CBC results page
>                    - a rotating banner showing links and graphics for
>                       CBC and the major parties.  This one is limited to
>                        Netscape 5 and MSIE 4 browsers.  The above
>                        index.htm determines browser used and redirects.
>

> 2.  As a services offering or reward to Supporting IPs, we could have
>      a permanent display advertising the support.  The service can
>      be used as an inducement to donate $$$ to CCN.  See
>      http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa935/ads/index.htm.
>
> We would require a quick approval for option 1.
>
> Option 2 would be an element in our proposal for membership and IP fees.
>

> Comments and suggestions please.
>
> Note:  The gremlins are at work this weekend, with Dal down for servicing, and my e-mail application is acting up.  An e-mail dialogue may be intermitant.
>
> Doug M

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net