note

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ljdeveau@glinx.com, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:23:23 -0300

Quoting ljdeveau@glinx.com:

> Add Voice Instantly to Your Web Page (US)
>
> Free PageTalk service makes it easy to place 20-second clips on your
> page.

PageTalk looks really interesting (I want it! I want it!), however,
from their FAQ:

IS THERE A TOLL CHARGE FOR THE TELEPHONE CALL I HAVE TO MAKE TO
LEAVE OR CHANGE MY MESSAGES?
A There is no charge for the phone call. Just call our toll free
800 number. (Unless you are calling from outside the US, then the
phone call is not free.)

(if you are outside of the US: call our US number 201-330-6000 after
dialing the US country code.).

Too bad.

Doug M

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/ (in development)