file://localhost/csuite/info/Current/contacts.html

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 01:32:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <au141@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "M. McLeod" <mycloud@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Mal. If you wanted to write something up for inclusion in the
Chebucto Plus FAQ, we can always use the help around here.

	A general page on how to FTP could fit into what is currently
online, but I would want to avoid this documentation becoming a reference
desk for specific programs; as much as possible we want people having
grief with Product X to go to Product X's manufacturer for help or else we
would soon be inundated with how-to-use-product-xyz type questions and
it's enough to manage what we get now. ;-)

	Another alternative would perhaps be a Beacon article on your
personal experiences with this subject. I've been thinking that some
articles on Chebucto Plus/PPP web access might be in order and it is
possible that this could be such an article. Glenn Euloth did an IP Haven
column on FTP'ing a couple of issues back which you might want to take a
gander at so as not to cover the same ground if this alternative sounds
preferable to you.

	Let me know what you think.

					Andrew