file://localhost/csuite/info/Current/contacts.html

From: "M. McLeod" <mycloud@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:08:49 -0300

Hi,
I recently wanted to post a webpage. I had a lot of problems getting the
thing up and was given some information to help me along the way.
Unfortunately, what was provided was wrong or perhaps misunderstood.
While I was going through this I thought it would have been so much easier
if there was a site which could have helped me and vowed that once I had
the knowledge I'd willingly pass it on. Thus the purpose of this note. I'd
like to do a site on uploading one's webpage for chebucto plus.
If you think this plausible then drop me a line.
Mal. McLeod