VDN and Web Hosting

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:55:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Bernie Hart <bhart@fox.nstn.ca>
cc: Doug McCann <mccannd@gov.ns.ca>, ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bernie...

It looks like the web-hosting does not include any dial-up access. The
Dial-up access page says (in part)...

internetworks Small Business Package - $42.50 *

This package includes 160 hours of access, 20mb of web page space, 5
e-mail mailboxes and all the other options that our Starter Hosting
Package includes. Extra time online is $1.50/hour.

* Plus Applicable Taxes & Setup Fee of $50.00
Web Hosting...

internetworks Starter Hosting Package - $24.95 *

This package includes 20mb of web space and 5 e-mailmailboxes. This
package does not include support for database delivery, e-commerce
or audio/video streaming.

* Plus Applicable Taxes & Setup Fee of $50.00

So the starter pack is actually 42.50/mth = $512 + 50 + taxes

david potter