IP Cttee Minutes (09 June 99)

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:34:34 -0300 (ADT)
From: Mike Cormier <aq421@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, gellarb@region.halifax.ns.ca

Mark;
	what i ment about transport 2000 was that I am creating it but i
should have said it's not in the government area, i put it under community
support because it's not a "government" site but more of a "community
support" resource. at curent there are only 2 active ip's under
government, Transit 2 (which i manage) and Solid waste resources, curently
"frozen" with little or no work coming out of HRM shared services as they
are (like every other branch of HRM) now working on
www.region.halifax.ns.ca. As for the solid waste site they wish for it to
continue to exist but we are looking for voulnteers to look after it.
	Mike