Homepage for Nova Scotian Institute of Nova Scotia

From: ax511@chebucto.ns.ca
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ax511@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:58:28 -0300

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have just learned that Stan Heaps is quite ill and is no
longer able to keep the Nova Scotian Institute of Science Home Page up to
date.  The home page (copied below) contains a link to our monthly
meetings and is now 2 months behind.  I was asked by our president,
Sherry Niven, if could look into doing the updates.  Please let me know if
this is possible and what is involved.  I am willing take the IP courses
if necessary.

Peter Shacklock
Member/Councillor (1998-1999)
Nova Scotian Institute of Science
Halifax, Nova Scotia
NSIS HomePage: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Science/NSIS/Home.html

   Nova Scotian Institute of Science

HOME PAGE

        ( *** marks a recent significant update.)

     * [1] History and Activities of the Nova Scotian Institute of
       Science.
     * [2] Meetings during 1998-99.
     * *** [3] Next Meeting
     * [4] Scientific Interests of NSIS Members
     * [5] Executive and Members of Council during 1998-99.
     * [6] How to Become a Member of NSIS.
     * [7] Proceedings of the Nova Scotian Institute of Science, and
       Instructions to Authors.
     * [8] Periodical Titles in the NSIS Library.
     * [9] Directory of Science and Engineering Research Facilities in
       Nova Scotia.
     * [10] Show Number of Visits to this Page

   Transfer to [11] CCN Home page.

        (Updated November 10, 1998 by aa010@chebucto.ns.ca)