Volunteer Resource Centre site

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:44:09 -0300 (ADT)
From: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ron Dunn <ron.dunn@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, ip-help@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello Lesley,

Since no-one else has answered, here's the scoop:

Chebucto Community Network would be pleased to have you on board
again!

The original web pages were mounted when CCN was just beginning, and
someone from your organization expressed some interest in it.
Unfortunately, that interest was never translated into an ongoing
site, with people from your Centre keeping the page up.

To get things going, have a look at Chebucto's Information Provider
pages, at http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/IPsupport/

We offer on-line training, to get you or another interested person
up to speed as (an) editor(s), as well as continuing liaison with
the CCN topic editor, and our ip-help mailing list for questions
about running the site.

A private mailing list that will serve as a mailbox for incoming
comments etc. which does not depend on an individual's e-mail
address is also a standard feature, as well as other features you
can find on the web-pages noted above.

Please write back if you have any more questions, we will be pleased
to have your site active again!

Ed Dyer aa146@chebucto.ns.ca   (902) H 826-7496  CCN  Assistant Postmaster
Religion Page Editor, Chebucto Community Network http://www.chebucto.ns.ca