About my account.

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:21:56 -0400
From: bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca (Bob Adams)
To: Mehran Erfani <erfani@is2.dal.ca>
CC: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Mehran Erfani wrote:

> Hi! Yes, can you tell me if I finished it or not? Thank you.
>
> Mehran Erfani

Mehran, sorry for the delay, but the material in your file is over a year old. I
had already removed the Baha'i mail folder from my e-mail account and zipped it
into an archive. I looked into the archive just now and learned you did not
finish. You had just begun assignment 3.

Because of the long delay it will be best if you simply repeat the training. You
will quickly go through the material you have already covered and already know,
and repeating it will refresh your memory of what is needed for assignment 3.

Please reply from your Cheucto account, stating you are ready to begin the IP
Training, and I will send the first assignment.

Bob Adams
IP Training