About my account.

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:55:17 -0400
From: Bob Adams <bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: Mehran Erfani <erfani@is2.dal.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Mehran,
That was a long time ago. You will have to give me time to look it up,
but I believe you did not finish.

Also, you are not listed as an IP Editor for the site. They already have
three IP Editors.

Currently they are...
On-line Editors:
      Sharon Chesley-Smith dbInfo Profile aa045
      Shelley Trueman dbInfo Profile ad461
      Gisli Sigtryggsson dbInfo Profile av135

To be an IP Editor you must first be nominated by the organization.
I do not know who would do it, but Sharon Chesley-Smith is the first-listed
and would be considered the IPE1.

Bob Adams
IP Training