CCN future, direction, objectives

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:08:49 -0400
From: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ac200@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bob,

Apologies - the original was circulated through ccn-comm, and
ccn-board.  It was simply some informational postings from Sue
Newhook (Comms chair) who has been posting info gleaned from other
community networks about future direction, membership, competition,
etc.  I'll include it below.

Do you feel this is inappropriate for ccn-ip?  I thought there was
sufficient overlap and potential interest, but am willing to restrict
it to the ccn-comm =/- whatever if so.

ciao,
Mark.

Date:	Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:10:19 -0400 (AST)
From:	Susan Newhook <suenew@chebucto.ns.ca>
To:	ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: Freenet du Jour: Calgary

http://www.calcna.ab.ca

A different take on this one: Below is a thoughtful and quite detailed
note from the manager of the Calgary Community net, responding to the q's
you can see.

What do people think of the CCNA's objectives for the next couple of
years? of the willingness of freenets to share their lessons?

note: they have received their charitable status

cheers
Sue