CCN future, direction, objectives

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:44:57 -0400
From: bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca (Bob Adams)
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

I would duly request that this discussion cease until we
can see the message that caused this response. Otherwise we are
talking in circles.

I just returned from CCN Lists and could not find the original
because there is no access there to the archives for ccn-comm
and ccn-board. I suspect the message originated from one of them.

Bob Adams
IP Training