Background texture

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:45:24 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <au141@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
cc: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>, David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca,

	Okay, you win. I am not an editor despite producing the best
community net newsletter in the country and the process for altering
anything ever is so ludicrously convoluted that we will be using
your paper.gif well into the next century.

	I refuse outright to use it on any page that I produce.

					Andrew