Help!!!

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:46:07 -0400 (AST)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Peter Kidd <pkidd@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Peter... I've been undertaking the changes to the IP site... We made a
copy of each site before we made the changes so we should be able to
retrace our steps if necessary.

The simplest thing might be to simply restore the site and have you make
the necessary domain name changes.

I'd like you to provide a couple of specific filenames for documents
that have re-appeared as an earlier verson so I can check my logs... to
see if I can determine what happened. I say specific because I just spent
several minutes looking for the sites you mention and APALMER was the only
one I could easily find... I found AINS and NSPF finally, but SciencePlus
is still eluding me... ?

david potter