Help!!!

From: pkidd@ns.sympatico.ca (Peter Kidd)
To: <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:08:59 -0400

Hi,

I am aware of the changeover from the dal addresses to chebucto.ns.ca. I
have just discovered that all four of my IP sites (APALMER, SciencePlus,
Amnesty International and Parkinson's) have old home page material and
related pages that have been changed over the past year. In one case, the
SciencePlus/ASCP site it had a complete makeover. What has happened to
changes IP sites since the changeover?  It has taken me hours and days to
make the changes. Moreover, since beginning to use FTP this past year, I
have not kept originals on my own computer (a mistake I fear).

Please can you let me know whether this is a fatal change or not.

I tried accessing files today with FTP and could not transfer files back to
my computer. I then discovered the wholesale change of files -- back to very
old files that have been replaced. this seems to have happened quite
recently.

BTW, I have also changed my email address: pkidd@ns.sympatico.ca

Awaiting word...

TTFN
Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262
NOTE: New Email: pkidd@ns.sympatico.ca