dalnet_friends ?

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:55:09 -0400 (AST)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: dalnet_chat@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: am904@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Justin... I'm very sorry about the delay in getting back to you...
circumstances conspired against me on this one....

There is a problem with the name that I didn't anticipate until I
created the list and tried to test it.... basically the (part) word
'friend' triggers one of our global anti-spam filters and everything
grinds to a halt.

I changed the listname to dalnet_chat@chebucto.ns.ca and started to reply
to you... then postponed the message to run another test on it and got
distracted by some other 'emergency... ;-)'. Then... I moved my mail
activities to another machine because of a disk problem and my 'postponed'
messages file is not agreeable to the version of pine I'm now using...

The status is... there _is_ a list dalnet_chat@chebucto.ns.ca that is
ready to go, if that name is agreeable to you. I'll test it with this
message... ( you should get two copies of this message... )

Again, I'm sorry about the delay...

david potter