mailing list?

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:20:40 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Potter <potter@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Justin Little <am904@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Richard Rudnicki <foxpoint@fox.nstn.ca>, CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Justin... to set up the list, I should have:

1) a list name about 8 chars...
2) a short description 50 chars...
3) instructions re:
   a) subscriptions: open/closed (anyone can subscribe = open)
   b) postings: open, moderated (you aprove every message), or
	restrict-post (only list subscribrs can post)
   c) who: open/closed (anyone can find out who's subscribed = open)

david potter