file://localhost/csuite/info/CommunitySupport/contacts.html

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 23:24:30 -0300 (ADT)
From: Peter Davison <PDavison@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks David but as of 11:20 Saturday night I still get the message that
m4c_back.html is locked.  The other page that is locked as well is <a
href="inter.html">International Men's Groups</a>Under the other men
changing link.
Chris wrote to me but I don't understand the insturctions. I have never
viewed the files list that makes up all the pages on my site. How to I see
that, I currently just install and that's the last I see of it. SO how do
I complete the instruction below as given by Chris. Where do I find these
files>
Thanks Peter
_________________________________
These problems are typically caused by a corrupted RCS file, which in turn
is usually caused if your session to the CCN is somehow accidentally
interrupted during an editing session. You are the one that needs to fix
it. The solution is to delete the corresponding RCS file. For instance, if
the problem file is:

        /CommunitySupport/Men4Change/m4c_back.html

You need to remove:

        /CommunitySupport/Men4Change/RCS/m4c_back.html,v

RCS will regenerate the file correctly the next time you edit the file.