Web Site on CCN

Comments: Authenticated sender is <nlee@is.dal.ca>
From: "Norman Lee" <Norman.Lee@dal.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:48:53 +0000

To Chebucto Community Net:

	Two issues concerning the use of a Web Site on CCN:

	1) The Dartmouth Barbershoppers (City of Lakes Chorus) of which I am
a member, a member of the Board of Directors, and Chapter Newsletter
editor, has asked me to be the contact for iss Web page on CCN.

	2) I am also the Chairman of the Metro Square and Round Dance
Association. We would like to have a Web Site on CCN as well. I would
be the main contact and 'site editor'. Currently our Web Site is
located on my Dal IS2 account (http://is2.dal.ca/~nlee).

	Can I access the CCN Web Sites for changes etc. without dialing into
CCN?

	Can I ftp to the CCN site from Dal via my ethernet connection?

	I have taken the HTML Programming course which is a part of the
Henson College, Webmaster Program. What othertraining would be
required by me?

	Thank you in advance for your help.

	Norman Lee

*  Norman Lee, Manager                   E-Mail: NORMAN.LEE@DAL.CA   *
*  Hardware Services                                                 *
*  Dalhousie University                  Tel:(902)494-1930           *
*  Halifax, N.S.  B3H 4H8                Fax:(902)494-2319           *