csuite cvs failed with pico

Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 21:03:13 -0300
From: David Trueman <david@cs.dal.ca>
To: csuite-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

I was really just referring to our development machine where we change
$CS_ROOT regularly, so we need a stable place for tools like pico.

In the distribution, yes, it should be $CS_ROOT/bin/pico

On Sat, 3 May 1997, John Nemeth wrote:

> On May 3,  9:58am, David Trueman wrote:
> }
> } Somewhere, EDITOR is set to /var/csuite/bin/pico -- that should be fixed.
> } We should copy a stable pico to /usr/local/bin and then set EDITOR to
>
>      Shouldn't that be $CS_ROOT/bin?  The mail I have says that
> /usr/local will be left untouched.
>
> }-- End of excerpt from David Trueman

  David Trueman,
    Systems Manager, Dalhousie Math, Stats and Computing Science
    Technical Chair, Chebucto Community Net