[NatureNS] Tree swallow

From: Chris Kennedy <cjkennedy66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 07:59:57 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--000000000000489c0f05a3caeb1f

I saw a lone tree swallow over Settle Lake, Dartmouth yesterday (April
20th) around noon time.

Chris Kennedy

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:23 PM Andy Moir <slickdog1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Saw a lone Tree Swallow on the power line by our house here in Freeport,
> Digby County.
> Looking forward to the barn swallows that have been nesting in my
> workshop for the last couple of years.
> After several years of just having one nesting pair, we now have two
> nests in the rafters.  They make a bit of a mess of the tools...have to
> try to keep them covered up...but I'm happy to provide them accommodation.
> Andy
>

> --

--000000000000489c0f05a3caeb1f

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:23 PM Andy Moir &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:slickdog1@=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(2=
04,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Saw a lone Tree Swallow on the power line by =
our house here in Freeport, <br>
Digby County.<br>
Looking forward to the barn swallows that have been nesting in my <br>
workshop for the last couple of years.<br>
After several years of just having one nesting pair, we now have two <br>
nests in the rafters.=C2=A0 They make a bit of a mess of the tools...have t=
o <br>
try to keep them covered up...but I&#39;m happy to provide them accommodati=
on.<br>
Andy<br>
-- <br>
lank">https://www.avast.com/antivirus</a><br>