[NatureNS] Tree swallow

To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: Andy Moir <slickdog1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 12:19:02 -0300

Saw a lone Tree Swallow on the power line by our house here in Freeport,
Digby County.
Looking forward to the barn swallows that have been nesting in my
workshop for the last couple of years.
After several years of just having one nesting pair, we now have two
nests in the rafters.  They make a bit of a mess of the tools...have to
try to keep them covered up...but I'm happy to provide them accommodation.
Andy