[NatureNS] Asian Ladybirds inside

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 18:24:34 -0300

Fascinating as always to hear from Fred.  I wonder if many people know
the link between cluster flies and the introduced earth worm?

Also-

Being a non-entomologist, do we have reason to be concerned about our
native lady beetle?  I am not sure when I might have seen one last.

You have an interesting sign-off title- Fragile Inheritance Natural History

Regards,

Donna