[NatureNS] Great Horned Owl

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 22:16:54 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Donna and all,

Sounds like a good idea.  I could make an announcement on the
Annapolis Environment & Ecology group on FB and see if we could
organize some listening in this area.  I do know that one local
resident at Round Hill made some pretty wild recordings of owls in the
woods right behind her house.  I think there were owls down by
Whippletree Farm as well.

bev