[NatureNS] Spruce Grouse

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 12:28:47 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thank you for bringing them to our attention.  Will record yours as well unless you are planning to eBird them? Their total lack of concern with nearby humans is one of the best identifiers especially for females which superficially resemble the warier Ruffed Grouse. Males are unmistakable. Surely they show more caution with non-human potential predators (bobcats, coyotes, feral dogs and cats...).

Nancy

Sent from my iPad