[NatureNS] White Point Birds May7

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 08:58:23 -0300

This am has started off with 2 orioles, 3 catbirds and 2 Chipping Sparrows
amongst our regulars. There are 7 Tree Swallows arguing over the Barn house.
Momma Raccoon has settled inside the barn and the decision as to what to do
about that family hasn't been made yet. Suggestions? The babies are quite
small. If we live trap her what happens to the babies and where do they go?
Best regards Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please