[NatureNS] Question about bird bodies

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:35:49 +0000

ze:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"&gt;The first is
--_000_BLUPR11MB04687D88A2DAFE6751F03D8BB58E0BLUPR11MB0468namp_

Hi Randy and others.

Too bad I did not know about the Canada Goose.  There was one floating bell=
y up just at the junction of Bridgewater and Conquerall Bank about a week a=
go.  It also was in close enough that I could have gotten it.  Not sure if =
it was killed by a bald eagle or what was going on there.

James R. Hirtle

LaHave