[NatureNS] Sitings and Sightings

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:59:57 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--------------09C5F301F1B043A8EA01F63E

In this age of "fake news" I am starting to disbelieve a lot of what I
read.  For example, today I went to Halifax's city dump.  I drove down
Windsor street to the intersection, turned left, and found myself
heading to Bedford.  I got off that road and circled around by Howe Ave
and Mumford Rd and then up to Robie St.  At the Basin end of Robie St  I
ran into a dead end.  No sign of the dump.  I think someone made it up.

With all of the reports of fallouts I then decided to go to Sandy Cove.
2 starlings and a crow.  I thought "surely Graves Island will have
something" so I drove all of the way down there only to find that the
gate was closed.

The only two highlights were the Snowy Egret at Sambro and delicious
fish and chips at the Island View Family Restaurant in Western Shore.

Not a great birding day.

Don
--
Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net

--------------09C5F301F1B043A8EA01F63E

  <head>

  </head>
      disbelieve a lot of what I read.  For example, today I went to
      Halifax's city dump.  I drove down Windsor street to the intersection,
      turned left, and found myself heading to Bedford.  I got off that
      road and circled around by Howe Ave and Mumford Rd and then up to
      Robie St.  At the Basin end of Robie St  I ran into a dead end.  No
      sign of the dump.  I think someone made it up.<br>
      With all of the reports of fallouts I then decided to go to Sandy
      Cove.  2 starlings and a crow.  I thought "surely Graves Island
      will have something" so I drove all of the way down there only to
      find that the gate was closed.<br>
      The only two highlights were the Snowy Egret at Sambro and
      delicious fish and chips at the Island View Family Restaurant in
      Western Shore.<br>
      Not a great birding day.<br>
      Don<br>
      Don MacNeill