[NatureNS] Bird Friendly Coffee

From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:41:42 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

They have light, medium and dark blends in ground and
--94eb2c195c726a484305549f39b8

HI John, The guy who brings it in is from Guatemala and chose not to go for
certification for the individual bags because of the membership fees..he
has sent me the pics of the bulk bags it comes in to show it's fair trade
and that works for me. He said he'd rather pay for the higher quality
coffee than pay for membership. We were ( and are still ) selling it as a
fundraiser. Here's a link to the e newsletter showing the coffee :)

http://cwrc.net/cms2/wp/2017/02/07/fundraiser-with-aroma-maya-coffee/

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
2220 Irwin Lake Rd Brookfield NS Canada B0N1C0
902-893-0253
helene.birdvet@gmail.com <birdvet@hotmail.com>
www.cwrc.net
Find us on Facebook