[NatureNS] Re: Bald Eagles in NS

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=24.224.157.232; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:11:41 -0400

egulations (as opposed to voluntary guidelin

------=_NextPart_000_0373_01D15F45.34A55E50

Hi Jims and All,
    I agree. If one species is given too much support then others will =
suffer. Many years ago, on the Bra D'Or Lakes, I watched Smelt leaving =
the Lake and entering a small brook. An audience of 25-30, presumably =
stuffed, Bald Eagles also watched the Smelt. And I wondered; over time =
what chance for survival has that Smelt run ?=20

----- Original Message -----=20