[NatureNS] Monarch butterfly

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:37:47 -0300
From: Larry Bogan <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Marg,
  I am glad you were able to experience the emergence of the adult Monarch.  We never tire of seeing the event. I think everyone should get a chance to see it. When we had the Young Naturalist's here, a Monarch emerged from its chrysalis and it was wonderful to see their expressions wonder.

 I like your pictures but especially the one just as the Monarch drops from its chrysalis - huge body and small rinkled wings.

   Larry

Larry Bogan
Brooklyn Corner, Nova Scotia
<larry@bogan.ca>