[NatureNS] FW: Marine biology - animal teeth ID inquiry

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:45:12 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "koomarsusan@gmail.com" <koomarsusan@gmail.com>

--089e0111b5e226a1b805200843ac

My off the cuff feeling is that this is from a horse. I have an appointment
right now NOW so I'm running. I'll explain later.

Lophoseleondont. That's the short answer!

Stay tuned,
Randy

_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

On 18 September 2015 at 12:21, Stephen Shaw <srshaw@dal.ca> wrote:

> Could anyone who knows about mammal teeth please give Susan's images a
> look-over on the Flickr site, and suggest an ID for her at her e-mail
> below, plus maybe comment on the fossil idea?  She lives in Pennsylvania
> but photo'd them on holiday in PEI recently.   Sounds like my guessed ID
> from their littoral location was wrong, but that's no surprise to me.
> Steve (Hfx)

ve an appointment right now NOW so I&#39;m running. I&#39;ll explain later.=
ty, NS.</div></div>
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Could a=
nyone who knows about mammal teeth please give Susan&#39;s images a look-ov=
er on the Flickr site, and suggest an ID for her at her e-mail below, plus =
maybe comment on the fossil idea?=C2=A0 She lives in Pennsylvania but photo=
&#39;d them on holiday in PEI recently.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Sounds like my guessed =
ID from their littoral location was wrong, but that&#39;s no surprise to me=
.<br>
Steve (Hfx)<br>
Thank you so much for offer to share my inquiry via NatureNS. I have upload=
ed the photos to Flickr but this is my first time using that service so if =
I need to change any settings to permit access, please let me know.<br>
Here is a link to the album:<br>