[NatureNS] Lingering Snow in June

From: "Dusan Soudek" <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:42:29 -0300

    Neat! I wonder whether there is still man-made snow on the runs of the
local ski hills, Ski Martock and Ski Wentworth. Or ice in the "ice cave" on
the Parks Canada property at York Redoubt.
    On May 31 I was surprised to find completely natural ice and snow in a
deep rocky crevasse, where the sun never shines, in the woods near the
shoreline of Admiral Lake (White Lake Wilderness Area, HRM)..
    Dusan Soudek