[NatureNS] Leps & Odes May 30 /2015

From: "D W Bridgehouse" <d.bridgehouse@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 15:34:01 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D09BB7.37F52EC0

Yesterday I spent some time in search of my first odes of the spring =
season and I was rewarded with seeing 6 species on the wing . Some were =
teneral and I believed I encountered a mass hatch of others esp the =
hudsonian Whitedface.

Species observed :

American Emerald=20
Uhlers Sundragon
Hudsonian Whiteface
4 spotted Skimmer
Common Basket tail=20
Chalk fronted Corporal

Leps observed :

Brown Elfin
Hoary Elfin
E. Pine Elfin=20
Mustard White=20
and first Dreamy DuskyWing of the season=20

Derek W.Bridgehouse
Dartmouth, NS

Night hath a thousand eyes.
Lyly,c.1589, Maydes Metamorphose
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D09BB7.37F52EC0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: =
#000000">
<DIV>Yesterday I spent some time in search of my first odes of the =
spring season=20
and I was rewarded with seeing 6 species on the wing . Some were teneral =
and I=20
believed I encountered a mass hatch of others esp the hudsonian=20
Whitedface.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Species observed :</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>American Emerald </DIV>
<DIV>Uhlers Sundragon</DIV>
<DIV>Hudsonian Whiteface</DIV>
<DIV>4 spotted Skimmer</DIV>
<DIV>Common Basket tail </DIV>
<DIV>Chalk fronted Corporal</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Leps observed :</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brown Elfin</DIV>
<DIV>Hoary Elfin</DIV>
<DIV>E. Pine Elfin </DIV>
<DIV>Mustard White </DIV>
<DIV>and first Dreamy DuskyWing of the season </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: =
#000000">Derek=20
W.Bridgehouse<BR>Dartmouth, NS<BR><BR>Night hath a thousand=20
eyes.<BR>Lyly,c.1589, Maydes =
Metamorphose</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D09BB7.37F52EC0--