[NatureNS] Surviving Snowy Owls - What Next?

From: Andrew Horn <aghorn@dal.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:13:04 +0000

--_000_9E3CFC2697DE42499CD2B2A6921824F2dalca_

Hi all,

I=92ll just add that two snowies were still being seen at Lawrencetown Beac=
h as late as yesterday, according to eBird reports summarized here: http://=
bluehourbirding.blogspot.ca

Cheers,
Andy Horn
Halifax

On Mar 11, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com<m=
ailto:helene.birdvet@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hard to say, only the birds know :) I imagine they will gravitate wherever =
the food is. Im just tickled pink my barbed wire one is going to be release=
able. When I first saw the pics and eventually the bird I didn't have much =
hope. Flying like a trooper, just needs to replace some damaged feathers be=
fore release.
Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre