[NatureNS] dead murrs and commorants

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 06:59:47 -0400
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I have no idea about the salmon, but wouldn't we look at the winter
hurricane (160 km/hr at Yarmouth, I believe) last Saturday, Feb. 9th ?
This was as bad as it ever gets, with temps below freezing even in SW
NS. I would not be surprised that seabirds are not equal to these
horrible conditions.

Rick Whitman