[NatureNS] Bald eagles and others this morning

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:22:49 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I counted 78 in a group of trees at Hortonville, and there were about
20 more visible on and over the dykes and fields there. There about 6
along Sutton Rd. and  Church St., Port Williams. There was also a juv/
F. N. Harrier.

I also finally saw the Wolfville Mockingbird this morning. There are
about 10 Evening Grosbeaks at our feeders right now, and the Fox
Sparrow was present this morning.

Richard Stern
Sent from my iPhone