[NatureNS] Coyote and deer carcass.

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 05:41:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

---517069186-1010214835-1357306913=:36644

I can assure you Gayle DNR never planned to use fireworks or any other=A0no=
ise makers to scare the coyotes - and they weren't planning to goout on the=
 ice to get the carcass either. The day for Polar Dips is past!Today its ge=
ese frozen in a pond somewhere - probably make the news tonight.Have a good=
 2013 - =A0looking forward to your postsPaul

--- On Fri, 1/4/13, duartess@ns.sympatico.ca <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca> wro=
te: