[NatureNS] binoculars for YNC

From: ulli@dunlin.ca
To: Young Naturalists Club <yncns@yahoo.ca>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:40:45 -0300

For useful suggestions it would be extremly helpful to know a ballpark number how much
your organization can/wants to spend on a pair of binoculars.  Cheap and expensive are very
relative measures ............

Obviously Svarowski's and likely even Eagle Optics Rangers are out of question.  However,
the advice to look into the no fault warranties offered by both Eagle Optics and Vortex may
put other models of these brands in a different light.

Ulli