[NatureNS] Fwd: Saturday's Tern at Hartlen Point was a BRIDLED TERN - 1st for

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:09:31 -0300
From: iamclar@DAL.CA
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

All:

I attach a message from Karel Allard re the Hartlen Pt. tern. The tern
was indeed a BRIDLED TERN, as diagnosed by Karel. It appears to be a
first summer bird (1+ yrs old), in a plumage that seems to be most
often found off SE USA. With Karel's permission, I will post a couple
of diagnostic photos on NS-RBA-Photos.

Ian McLaren

----- Forwarded message from karel.allard . . .     Date: Sun, 5 Sep
2010 13:48:12 -0300