[NatureNS] Possible cougar sighting

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tuma Young <tumayoung@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-3996952-1281019888=:2268

Kwe Msit Wen:
(Greetings All)

My friend, April Maloney, from Indianbrook has reported seeing what she says is
a cougar last October in Indianbrook.  She has a picture posted to her facebook
site.  I asked here a bit about it and she mentioned that another woman from
Indianbrook reported seeing a cougar with a cub at the same place just three
weeks ago.  I told her that I was interested in getting a photograph so plans
are underway to figure out the best way to do this.

Tuma Young

 Koqwaqja'tekaq'tinej.
(Let Us Choose The Correct Behaviour)