[NatureNS] Possible cougar sighting

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 11:35:20 -0300
From: Doug Linzey <doug@fundymud.com>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I'm forwarding this message from Allison MacIsaac. I don't believe
Allison is a NatureNS subscriber, so if you are interested in pursuing
this topic, you should copy her or talk to her directly. Of course if
anyone has new info on cougars in NS, we'd all like to know about it.

Doug
--
Doug Linzey
Administrator, NatureNS e-mail list