[NatureNS] nut hatches

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:35:47 -0300

We have a new family of WB Nuthatches out today. What little clowns they
are!! One is twirling round and round on a loose strand of the Kiwi vine. It
gets of the back on and goes again so it doesn't seem in distress.
Raven came through last evening and did damage to someone's nest. Great
consternation but just high enough in the trees I couldn't see who got
taken.  Things are very quiet at the swallow house. My calculations say they
should fledge by this weekend. I hope I haven't missed them.
Best regards from the fog bank in Queens,
Marg Millard
http://MargMillard.ca