[NatureNS] Common Yellowthroat behaviour

From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:18:24 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_LrIjMBd2kCAeOqo05SDtIw)

You can also try dangling something that flutters on the outside of the
window. Ive had people use reflective tape, or an alum pie pan or CD
attached to the string and dangling at the level he is attacking. I call
that testosterone poisoning when they do that :)

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
<http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/>
1-902-893-0253
Join us on June 19 at Kegger's for the 2nd Annual Wildlife Benefit Concert
and Silent Auction