[NatureNS] warbling vireo somerset, NS (near Berwick)

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:16:40 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I consulted my Nova Scotia Atlas, on the Berwick page, and found both a
Fisher Brook and a Fishwick Brook.

Fisher Brook flows roughly south from the North Mountain, just east of
highway #360, flows south under Highway #220 near Welsford, and empties
into the Cornwallis River north and east of Somerset. This is all north
of Highway 101, and north of Berwick.

Fishwick Brook is shown as flowing south, under the 101 between Berwick
and Waterville, and then east, to empty into Cornwallis River a little
northeast of Waterville, but still south of the 101, and east of Berwick.

Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth