[NatureNS] news May 27: Sask. coyote bounty numbers; Petitcodiac

Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:03:03 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Good morning.
I visited the CBC website, navigated around a bit, entered the keyword
"coyotes" and a few lines below sports stories about the Phoenix NHL
team, I found that the 71,000 number for coyotes killed in Sask was
indeed correct. Here's the URL for that CBC story:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2010/05/26/sk-coyote-program-1005.html

cheers,
Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth