[NatureNS] Gulf Oil Spill: the lesson's to be learned

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:51:35 EDT
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;html&gt;&lt;body

--part1_249f0.7fb8b00b.392d8447_boundary

Chris and all, well said.
A few years ago, an old colleague of mine who worked for the International
Meteorological Organization in Switzerland gave an address to the Company
of Master Mariners. In response to a question on Global warming he said and
this  as close as I remember the quote.
"We really don't have to worry about that because at our current rate we
will poison ourselves long before global warming becomes an issue"
Something to think about.
Peter Stow
Hubbards

In a message dated 25/05/2010 4:25:57 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time,