[NatureNS] Birds, Dolphins, etc

Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:56:02 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi, all.
I don't get the Chronicle Herald on Tuesdays, so I had to visit the
Herald website. There, I found the following article:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1184043.html

Yesterday, there was an article about dealing with the damage to the
environment, which, in my way of thinking, is the greatest tragedy in
the whole mess.

I'm wondering if instead of red tape, the governments and the drilling
company are, in fact, stymied by the lack of a simple method that will
actually solve the problem. Every few days we hear about some new trick
that might work, but then doesn't work.

For those who are "mad" enough to march on Washington, London, or BP, I
wonder what they would say when they march. Or when they get to speak to
anyone in charge. Would they be clear about how they considered red tape
to be the delaying factor?

Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth